BRAZIL'S ONE-STOP-SHOP FOR EXPORTERS
- Does our product appear to have potential in the target market?
- What are the regulatory requirements for our products
- Who is supplying a comparable product locally?
- What is the usual sales channel to introduce this type of product into the Brazilian market?
- What is the going price for comparable products in this market?
- Are purchases of such products primarily influenced by price or other competitive factors, such as credit, quality, delivery, service, promotion, brand, origin, etc.?
- What is the best way to get sales exposure in the market?
- Are there any significant impediments to selling this type of product in the market? Non-tariffs barriers?
- Who might be interested and qualified to represent or purchase our company's product in this market?
Safety and Security
Energy (& Green Energy)
Oil and Gas
Engineering & Construction
- Support with regulatory needs, products registration with ANVISA;
- Trade assistance, translations & localization;
- Minimizing risks and time by having stakeholders in one location (regulators, lawyers, etc);
- Selecting distributors and agents for your products and services;
- Promoting your products and services to buyers in trade shows & missions;
- Assisting with real estate purchasing, leasing, or solving transactions situations;
- Providing personnel relocation and adaptation to a different culture;
OTHER SOLUTIONS we offer
Technical TranslationsUnderstanding foreign cultures is the first step to selling overseas...
Why Hiring Consulting?The main reason is because you need somone to solve your problem...
Regulatory AffairsTired of looking for the right experts in Regulatory Affairs (ANVISA)? We understand this business perfectly. Talk to us...
Training & MentoringWe mentor and train for success, for development of new products targeted to a special niche...
- Why Invest In Sao Paulo
- Import Duties Simulation
- Land of Opportunity
- How to Invest in Sao Paulo
- Brazilian Life Science Industry
- Export Management Companies
- Agent/Distributorship in Brazil
- Green Energy
- Product Registration - ANVISA
- Project finance (Bonds, Stocks, PPP's, etc)
- Bioenergy products and technologies
- Market entry
- Government Relations